Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wanted to pass this on...


Okay, so this isn't really a post, just a link to someone else's.  Over at sewmamasew.com they've put up a great post about Thomas Knauer.  He is the real deal, this guy does some great things with fabric.

To the 2 or 3 of you that regularly check this blog, again I'm failing at keeping the blog up to date like I keep saying I will.  But hey, at least I've posted a link to a good read.  I am working on a little quilt and do intend on getting back to this, but right now, it has necessarily slid a couple slots down on my to do list.

Talk to you all soon... I hope.

2 comments:

  1. And so you're it!
    I was tagged in a game of Blog-Tag and in turn Tagged YOU.
    http://3dogdesignco.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha,
    That's one way to get me to get back to this blog! Thanks, I needed the shove.
    Now I gotta work on those questions....

    ReplyDelete