Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dog for Luke

A while back I showed a picture of a baby quilt I'd made for some friends. (here's that post, it's the yellow one at the bottom)  Well, I wanted to make sure to do something for their little boy who is about to become a big brother.  He's got a lot of work ahead of him and deserves a little something special in anticipation of the headaches of a little brother!

This is my take on Denyse Schmidt's  Scottie Dog pattern.  Not a bad little project, though I do have to admit, the gusset gave me a hell of time. Ang had to bail me out a couple of times. (Nothing new there though I guess.)

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine getting that together but what a cute result ... and how kind of you to consider the big brother when all the fuss will be over the new baby who doesn't care one way or the other!

    ReplyDelete